1. How much of the ashes do you need to make the ink?
2. How do you make the ink?
3. Why can't I take my ashes to a tattoo artist to have them mix it?
We STRONGLY suggest you do not allow your artist to do this. No reputable artist would just add a "pinch of ash" into their inks.
4. Is the process sterile?
5. How does the process work from start to finish?
6. What do I do with the ink once I receive it?
1. How many colors do you offer?
2. How big of a tattoo can I make from one bottle of ink?
3. I see five colors available. Can I get a different color?
4. Is the ink the same or better quality that I would get at a tattoo shop?
Logistics & Shipping
1. What is the turnaround time to get the ink back to me?
2. Where are you located?
3. What parts of the world will you ship to?
1. Is there a discount for military and First Responders?
2. Can I make ink from my pet's one's ashes?
3. Are you on social media?
4. I am so happy with my tattoo, and I would like to share this with you.